UPDATE: COVID-1917th March 2019
The Government and NHS are well prepared to deal and contain the spread of COVID-19. Dumfries and Galloway Citizens Advice Service are also doing our best to comply with government guidance, to remain open.
We will continue to deliver our services in a flexible manner to meet the needs of the most vulnerable across Dumfries and Galloway.
Therefore based on the current position in regards to the coronavirus, the key objectives for DAGCAS are:
1. Maintain and deliver advice and respond to people who are most vulnerable
2. Safety and support to our Staff and volunteers
3. Office and CAB environment is as safe as possible
4. This is an opportunity to show the valued work of our service and showing our flexibility during a crisis
5. Communication is key both internally and externally
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, we believe this is the right measures to take during this uncertain time.
These are unprecedented times for everyone and we hope that you and your families are able to navigate these challenging times.
💙💛 We will give you all regular updates on our services. Best wishes from everyone from Dumfries and Galloway Citizens Advice💙💛Back to News