WE ARE STILL HERE; WE ARE STILL HELPING PEOPLE WITH PRIORITY ISSUES
For the week commencing 6 July 2020 our bureaux are open for appointments and a drop in service from 10 am-12 noon and 2pm -4pm, Monday- Friday.
We must stress that we are expecting high demand and would request that if you can contact us by telephone or through our website then you should continue to do so. This will be a quicker way of speaking to an adviser.
We would ask clients who are experiencing symptoms associated with coronavirus or are living with someone who is to not attend any of our bureaux. Those that do will have to follow the procedures that have been put in place to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
We will of course continue to follow government guidelines and these arrangements will be subject to on-going review.
We are extra busy during these challenging times and appreciate your patience.
People can access our essential services:
- By telephone at 0300 303 4321 (Free from Landlines but from mobile may vary)
- By email, fill out and send online enquiry form.
- Universal Credit Help to Claim service at 0800 023 2581
- Money Talk Team (financial capability support) at 0800 085 7145
- Use our information system to find out the answer to your Citizens Advice enquiries
Find out more about Coronavirus by visiting nhs inform.
For more information about what Coronavirus means for you, check out our COVID-19 page.
💙💛 We will give regular updates on our services. Best wishes from everyone from Dumfries and Galloway Citizens Advice💙💛