SERVICE UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS5th January 2021
WE ARE STILL HERE FOR TELEPHONE, EMAIL ENQUIRIES & WEBCHAT
In all, during 2020, we have dealt with 15556 client contacts with 22152 issues. We have helped clients gain £7.6 million; this is money that in all likelihood is being reinvested in our communities. We have also managed a 230% increase in employment issues for clients. WE CAN HELP MANY MORE.
DAGCAS is complying with government guidance to help contain the spread of COVID-19. Due to the sharp rise in Coronavirus cases in Annandale and Wigtownshire our bureau in Annan, Stranraer and the Stewartry will STOP face to face contact with the public. However, Dumfries will remain open as of 6 January for appointments and a drop-in service.
If you can contact us by telephone or through our website then you should continue to do so. This will be a quicker way of speaking to an adviser.
We will deliver an essential service that focuses on telephone, webchat and email enquiries.
For the latest updates on the Covid-19 outbreak and what it means for you, take a look at our advice website.
For the latest Government Guidance on new stay at home regulations in effect, click here.
Find out more about Coronavirus by visiting nhs inform.
You can access our essential services:
- By telephone at 0300 303 4321 (Free from Landlines but from mobile may vary)
- By email, fill out and send online enquiry form.
- Universal Credit Help to Claim service at 0800 023 2581or click here to Webchat.
- Money Talk Team (check if you can maximise your income) at 0800 085 7145 or click here to Webchat.
- Use our information system to find out the answer to your Citizens Advice enquiries
We are extra busy during these challenging times and appreciate your patience.
Thanks for understanding, stay safe and well from everyone from Dumfries and Galloway Citizens Advice.Back to News