Accessibility Tools
Home | Get Advice | Health
Get Advice


Online Guides & Resources

Citizens Advice provide a wide resource of advice, information and guidance relating to health issues at the following link:

Health Resources – Citizens Advice Scotland

Money map | Citizens Advice Scotland

Dumfries & Galloway Citizens Advice Service has a Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS), which provides free, confidential and independent advice and support for patients of the NHS in Scotland. Should you have any concerns about your NHS treatment or have comments or feedback that could benefit others with their NHS treatment, our specialist PASS advisers can help. 

What we can help with

Our trained, specialist advisers will: 

  • Help you give feedback or comments, raise concerns, or make complaints about the treatment you have received from the NHS
  • Help you write letters and make phone calls
  • Provide advice on accessing your medical and clinical records
  • Provide advice on accessing the treatment, care and support you need

How to contact PASS

The PASS service is national project delivered locally and can be contacted in the following ways:

This site uses cookies.
Read our privacy policy

This site uses cookies for marketing, personalisation, and analysis purposes. You can opt out of this at any time or view our full privacy policy for more information.