Online Guides & Resources
Citizens Advice provide a wide resource of advice, information and guidance relating to health issues at the following link:
Dumfries & Galloway Citizens Advice Service has a Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS), which provides free, confidential and independent advice and support for patients of the NHS in Scotland. Should you have any concerns about your NHS treatment or have comments or feedback that could benefit others with their NHS treatment, our specialist PASS advisers can help.
What we can help with
Our trained, specialist advisers will:
- Help you give feedback or comments, raise concerns, or make complaints about the treatment you have received from the NHS
- Help you write letters and make phone calls
- Provide advice on accessing your medical and clinical records
- Provide advice on accessing the treatment, care and support you need
How to contact PASS
The PASS service is national project delivered locally and can be contacted in the following ways:
- By giving us a phone on 0800 917 2127
- By visiting your local Citizen Advice Bureau
- By emailing https://www.cas.org.uk/pass/pass-contact-form
- By webchat https://www.cas.org.uk/pass
Speak to us in person.