Challenge Poverty Week 20205th October 2020
Challenge Poverty Week is an annual opportunity for us all to raise our voice’s against poverty and unite with others in calling for a more just and equal Scotland.
This year’s Key Campaign Aims and Messages are all listed below:
- To raise a unified voice against poverty and show that we all want to live in a more just and equal Scotland
- To build awareness and support for solutions to poverty.
- To change the conversation around poverty and help end the stigma of living on a low income.
- Too many people in Scotland are living with the constant pressure of living in poverty.
- As we plan our economic recovery, we must redesign our economy to reflect the values of justice and compassion we all share.
- By boosting people’s incomes and reducing the cost of living we can solve make sure we all have what we need.
- #ChallengePoverty #TogetherWeCan
Together with our Anti Poverty and Energy Advisers we are coming together to produce a week long programme of video’s, pictures and posts which link into aims and key messages highlighted above, these will be shared on our Facebook page @DGCitizensAdvice.Back to News